5 Reasons Vernon Hills is a Great Place to Live
There are many reasons that people love Vernon Hills. Here are 5 reasons, in no particular order, that realtors and our clients enjoy life in Vernon Hills.
1. Shopping : The Milwaukee/Route 60 corridor is home to a shopper’s paradise! Westfield Mall features Macy’s, Carson Pirie Scott, and Sears as anchor stores along with many other national brands. Crafters enjoy having JoAnn, Michael’s, and Hobby Lobby in short proximity to each other. Other national stores include Home Depot, Best Buy and Ashley Furniture.
2. Dining: Love Italian? Maggiano’s Little Italy is located in Hawthorn Center. Tsukasa of Tokyo, one of my very favorites, is a fine quality Japanese steak house with a fun atmosphere. Fast food restaurants are found throughout the village along with smaller specialty restaurants.
3. Schools: Vernon Hills public schools are all rated 9 or 10 by greatschools.org. Several preschools, including a Goddard school, are located in Vernon Hills.
4. Real Estate: Townhome? Condo? Single family? Big lot? Small lot? They’re all available in Vernon Hills in a wide price range. Contact me and we’ll find your perfect home!
5. Park District: The Vernon Hills Park District has almost 30 parks and recreational facilities. Deer Path Park is a 68 acre park that offers 3 ponds, basketball courts, a 1.5 mile lighted biking/walking path and other amenities. Other parks are located throughout the village. The Park District offers programs for all ages.
Current Listings in Vernon Hills
Current properties for sale in Vernon Hills -Updated Daily