BUT I CAN CONTROL THE MARKETING!
In today’s competitive market, you need a strong marketing plan. My marketing plan is designed to place your home in the mental inventory of every person possible; Realtors®, past clients, friends, family, neighbors and my extensive personal list. I am committed to your satisfaction and will use my comprehensive marketing plan, market expertise, and powerful marketing tools to achieve that goal.
If you would like an evaluation of your property use my Property Evaluation Form to tell me all of the features of your home or all me at 847-465-3636.
THE PLAN begins the moment that we set an appointment
1. Extensive market research is done to identify the proper price positioning of your home. With current technology much of this information is available to homeowners on various websites. It’s my job to help you to analyze that information and assist you in determining the correct price point.
2. It may seem cliche` but you really do only get one chance to make a first impression! I’ll assist you in the staging of your home to show it at its finest. This may include suggesting painting, minor repairs and furniture addition or removal. Beginning at the front door, we’ll take a look together through potential buyers’ eyes. Trends and styles change and I will make suggestions based upon what current buyers are looking for.
3. A marketing plan will be implemented to get your home in the mental inventory of as many people as possible. This includes brokers most likely to have a buyer for your home, neighbors, past clients, friends, family, and my extensive personal list. Because 9 out of 10 buyers begin their search on the Internet, a strong, comprehensive web plan will be used. My Internet Marketing Plan is quite extensive and will be discussed at our initial appointment.
4. When we receive an offer, I’ll use almost 30 years of experience and my skills as a Certified Negotiation Specialist to negotiate and help you achieve your goals. Not every negotiating event results in a signed contract and strong negotiating skills increase the probability of a successful outcome. When we have a signed contract I will use those skills to communicate with appraisers, attorneys and lenders to help ensure that we get to the closing table.
5. Honest communication is key to the Broker/Client relationship. I will honestly communicate all pertinent information to you and continue to give you advice and suggestions throughout the entire process. In turn, I ask that you communicate any questions or concerns as they occur. My goal is to assist you in receiving the best possible price for your home with the least amount of stress to you.