5 Reasons My Clients Love Lake Zurich
1. Home Prices: With single family homes starting in the mid 100s and going all the way up to $1,000,000, there are homes at most price points. Townhomes range from the upper 100s to about $500,000.
2. Schools: Lake Zurich public schools are rated at 8 and above by greatschools.org. Beyond test results, my clients report that they are impressed with the teachers and administration. Best of all, their kids love it!
3. Parks: Lake Zurich Park District offers a wide array of programs available to Lake Zurich residents. There are over 30 parks and trails located in Lake Zurich with several right on the lake.
4. Shopping: Locally owned small businesses line the downtown area. Big name retailers are located in what’s known as the Rand Road Corridor between Miller and Cuba Roads. Just a few of the stores located in these centers are Costco, Target, TJ Maxx, Trader Joes, WalMart, Home Depot and Petco.
5. Restaurants: With over 70 restaurants, you’re sure to find what you’re craving. Fine French cuisine, Italian, sushi, barbeque and fast food are all located in Lake Zurich.
Current Listings in Lake Zurich
Current properties for sale in Lake Zurich -Updated Daily